We've been neglecting our blogging duties lately. We haven't been exceptionally busy, but we've had a lot to do with canning, working, school and everything else. So here's a much overdue post.
Pawly's had morings off this semester so he and Erik have had some fun playtime while I get ready for the day.

Fun with blocks and pockets!
Erik has found his pockets lately, he loves putting his hands in the pockets. These overalls have been tricking him though, he ends up putting his hands down the overalls, so we have to show him where the pockets are. :)

One mom's trash....

....is a kids treasure.
I was about to throw this laundry basket away, but Erik found it and loves playing with it. Gonna have to trash it when he's napping one day.

Funny boy.

I found Erik under the table with the hammer the other day. So I got him some hammering toys, to save our chairs. He loved it! And I loved watching him play with his toys :)
4 comments:
What a cute boy. He is growing up but yet he is still so little. Everything is new and fresh and right there to be enjoyed. What fun to have a little one to get to see it all through their eyes.
You always have such fun pictures of Erik. Thanks for the update!
Isn't it funny how little ones will make toys out of the least likely things. Makes you wonder why we buy them the "real" toys sometimes. Let their imagination go and they can create fun out of anything. We just need to encourage them to do unconventional things with ordinary objects. (As long as they don't stick it up their nose or in their mouths!!)
GIVE ME HALLOWEEN PICTURES! NOWWWW!
Post a Comment