Monday, March 22, 2010

BIG BOY!

We went to the store today and got Erik underware!
We were all excited, and maybe a bit nervous. He needed to go potty at the store so Pawly took him while I paid for the underware then we put them right on. He's offically a big boy and we offically will not be buying diapers for him anymore! I'm so excited!

He did have a poopy accident in them today, but that was fine, he did the same thing with his diapers. He'll get that part down soon I'm sure. I'm just so happy Erik is a big boy now!

(sorry no pictures, but you've all seen underware before right? :)

4 comments:

DaveyMike said...

Oh no. Today big boy underwear. Tomorrow girls. They grow so fast!!

John and Dana Lyn said...

Hey... I fully expected pictures of that poopy underwear... now I feel cheated! ;) That's something I'm REALLY not looking forward to, but it's gotta happen someday, right? Just the thought of not buying diapers anymore would make any parent happy. Sounds like potty training has gone pretty smoothly for you guys, which is awesome! YAY ERIK!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Yay for being a big boy! And way to go with the positive attitude about accidents. That is definitely the most effective way to potty train.

Delia said...

Yay...that is exciting for him and YOU! NO more buying diapers.