Sorry no pictures, I'll add some tomorrow. We went to visit family last week and have some good pictures to share. But I wanted to share how Erik's been doing with potty training....GREAT! He's only been in underware for a week and he is soo good at keeping them dry, even overnight! I'm amazed at how quickly he's adapted to underware. We have been struggling with him pooping in the underware, but today he pooped in the toilet! WOW I've never been so excited about bowel movements!
We're loving life. Well except that I'm sick and Erik is still getting over pneumonia.
Paul got a new internship for the fall that he's SUPER EXCITED for! I think he wishes he would start tomorrow :)
2 comments:
Oh, man, the things we get excited about as parents. I'm right there with you!
Doing potty training well even though he's sick. Awesome!
Post a Comment