I gave Erik the option to sleep under the tent instead of his bed and at first he took me up on it. So I made him a little sleeping area but in the end, he chose his bed-stick with the familiar.
I've been sewing some projects that I want to get done before the baby comes.
I've been sewing some projects that I want to get done before the baby comes.
Today I finished this car-seat tent!
well it's actually called a car-seat canopy, but tent fits in better with my blog title :)
This is the "where's the baby" picture.
'gasp, where's the baby?!"
The baby is safe with me!
Today I had a Dr's apt and I was happy to hear that I'm dilated 3cm and the baby has dropped lower than last week!!!!
I'm glad that the uncomfortable cramps and contractions I've had lately have helped me progress. So I'm on a good down hill path to delivery!!
2 comments:
I love tents! I don't think I ever made one that big. Cool.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Don't you love getting great news at the doctor's office?!?! I love how your Carseat tent turned out. We were just thinking about going camping this weekend... maybe we'll stick to the back yard though. :)
Post a Comment